Anyone hear the Von Schweikert DB-99?

Does anyone own or heard this speaker? If so, please give me your impressions.

Also, what are the sonic benefits (if any) in a high efficency speaker over regular efficency?

Thanks
tickfight
I heard these at THE Show this year in Vegas, powered by top-of-the-line Consonance tube electronics, with the new Consonance Droplet tube CD player as the source (in the Consonance room).

Quite frankly, the sound was absolutely phenominal... The speakers threw a very nice soundstage, coupled with excellent quality bass extension and pitch. The midrange was very pure, and highs were fatigue-free... M overall impression of the DB99s were that they pretty much got nearly everything right (about as much as could be hoped for at their price range).

The Consonance room in general was my pick for best room at THE Show for "sane money." Obviously, the DB-99s played a large role.

To *my* ears, the DB-99 mkIIs are right on par with the Tyler Linbrook Signature System as the best sounding speakers in the 10K/pr. and under price range... Very good stuff indeed... Also, in the DB-99s case, that 99db efficiency rating makes them an excellent candidate for lower powered tube amps and the like.

---Dave
Thanks for your responses. I have been considering pairing the db99's up with consonance Ref 2.2 and consonance new Cyber 10 sig integraded 2a23. Any other recommendations? My budget is about spent. Was looking at other speakers in the line up and ran across what I think is a good deal on the 99's.
One additional thing to keep in mind woth the DB-99s is their physical size - they can move some air. I heard these at a dealer demo, set up by VSA, and was mostly impressed - however, in addition to the noise considerations mentioned above, I noticed a bit of extra "oomph" in the bass. Not always a bad thing, but I think these might overwhelm a less than large room in the bass department. If you can bring them out into your room, you'll probably be fine.
I keep my DB99s about 5ft into the room. The bass is easily
adjustable. They have a very long break in and will respond well to the new ribbon add on(nice marketing).
Feel free to email me if you have have more specific questions.
My room size is 15 x 17.5 x 8. Sdatch, how do you think they will work in this room? I can't afford 5 ft in to the room. I liked this speaker due to bass managment with volume control and was hoping this would work in the room. I will probably get them from woofer to back wall three to four feet.

Thoughts...