Anyone hear the Von Schweikert DB-99?

Does anyone own or heard this speaker? If so, please give me your impressions.

Also, what are the sonic benefits (if any) in a high efficency speaker over regular efficency?

Thanks
tickfight
My room size is 15 x 17.5 x 8. Sdatch, how do you think they will work in this room? I can't afford 5 ft in to the room. I liked this speaker due to bass managment with volume control and was hoping this would work in the room. I will probably get them from woofer to back wall three to four feet.

Thoughts...
I'm going to demo these speakers next weekend at the dealers...I'll post my impressions
Tickfight, your room is probably on the borderline with regard to any large speaker, but as Saxman2 said, the bass is adjustable. But I cannot speak from experience with the DB-99, so I would defer to Saxman2. Your room layout and use of any room treatments would also affect the performance. My concern over room size is largely based on my own past difficulties to get other large, full range speakers to perform their best in a small environment. But none of those featured bass management...
For anyone looking in this price range, I highly recommend listening to the Montana EPX's. Definately one of the finest speakers I have heard and owned.
I now have dealers trying to get me to hold off and get the new VR4 SR. My feeling is the DB-99 with the super tweeter add on will outperform the VR4 Sr. What are other's thoughts on this?

I also do like base managment in this speaker and it is smaller than the VR4 SR for my room