D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
"Jdec... Educate yourself and go on the Marten website and read the PDF brochure on the M-Amp and the advanced design technology by Patrik Bostrom thats applied in the amp." (Audiozen)

Well, I just read the Martin pdf brochure on the m-amps, and it does not "educate" that much, it' s just the typical marketing on a brief overview, what every amplifier maker states in a few lines about the technical wonders of their products. If that's your kind of self education Audiozen, good for you.

Regards.
I checked with US distributors about RMAF presence of Mola-Mola and Marten...

Mola-Mola Kaluga will be shown by On A Higher Note in Long's Peak on the mezanine level.

Sound Advice will not participate, and the Marten M amp is likely to be absent from the show.

G.
It's been more than a month since this thread suffered a tragic death. I'm very interested in the D-sonic amps and it would be nice to hear back from those who have had these amps for a while now.
Luigy39..Bare in mind that you are dealing with the Audio snobs who wouldn't waste their time taking seriously a Class D amp unless it costs $5K or more. These are the numb nuts that live in the "AUDIO MATRIX". Did they take the red pill or the blue pill? They will always fight very hard to defend the iconic Audio establishment brands and to make certain the big business Audio component machine stays in tact. Its the only way they can survive as commercial Audiophiles. I read a recent Audiophile's review on the Polk Forum site who purchased the D-Sonic M3-600M's this year and he was blown away after he burned them in for a month and played them through his KEF speakers. As I already indicated, the M3-600M's are Abletec amps designed by the world leader in Class D technology, Patrik Bostrom of Sweden. Bostrom is well known for designing the world's finest Class D amp, the M amp from Marten at $45K a pair. Just buy the M3-600M's. They are a steal for what they do and you can't go wrong at $1950.00 a pair. Give Dennis a call.
Uhrn Audiozen, still living vicariously? Still no first hand findings?

Saluti, G.