D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Mcbuddah, I would really really love to hear what you have to say about the M3 amps from D-Sonic.
Luigy, your best bet is to be patient until McBuddah is able to post more D-Sonic findings.. In the meantime, here is the D-Sonic review mentioned by Audiozen:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?142204-d-Sonic-M2-600M-monoblocks-amp-Pics.

Regards, G.
Thank you for the link Guidocorona, It looks promising. I look forward to reading more from McBuddah on his findings in the near future. How about you Guidocorona, is there a way for you to tests these?
Hi Luigy, my review projects are done in sequence, and take quite long.... Usually a few months each. I have a couple of amps and a couple of wire looms in my inbasket already . But at some point it would be interesting doing a DSonic amp... Will it be a Pascal-based or an AbleTech-based device?

Saluti, Guido
Assuming different modules used, like ABletec or Pascal or Icepower, make a difference in the sound, which I would expect to be a reasonable assumption, it bothers me that D-Sonic is not more forthcoming about what goes into what models that they sell.

If it were the case that D-Sonic had an identifiable "house sound" that they always target, it would matter less to me, but I would still want to know what is the same and what is different technically.

I can see where this policy would make it harder for someone to do a meaningful review of value.

My guess is D-sonic is marketing on price/vale mainly and in fact may do quite well as a result.

SOme more user reviews would be nice. User reviews where user opens up the box and identifies what is inside specifically even more so.