Vandersteen's Low Spousal Acceptance Factor

I purchased the Vandy 2ce sigs recently, and really like their sound. I know everyone has strong opinions about them on this site, but to me they sound very natural and balanced. I've owned Revels, Thiels and Von Schweikerts, but they all sounded slightly colored and/or dry by comparison.

Enter the dreaded Spousal/Wife Acceptance Factor. My wife HATES the way the Vandy's look. Is there anyone who can modify/dress the Vandy's to make them more presentable?? Or, is there another speaker (even if it costs a little more) out there that has that first-order sound, but doesn't look like a black box? Help!
128x128gfields
Entrope,

Getting rid of wife is usually a costly proposition. Let alone trade in for value.
Thats truely funny. Trade in value...

Wax her up, clean under the hood real well, make sure the tailpipe isnt draggin' and yer good to go.
Let's get this straight right now. You obviously haven't seen my wife - she's a total Sicilian hottie. The Vandy's are going way before she does, so how about some real suggestions??

Like the Meadowlark Kestrel 2 idea, but afraid I'd be giving up bass. Am I wrong?