Vandersteen's Low Spousal Acceptance Factor

I purchased the Vandy 2ce sigs recently, and really like their sound. I know everyone has strong opinions about them on this site, but to me they sound very natural and balanced. I've owned Revels, Thiels and Von Schweikerts, but they all sounded slightly colored and/or dry by comparison.

Enter the dreaded Spousal/Wife Acceptance Factor. My wife HATES the way the Vandy's look. Is there anyone who can modify/dress the Vandy's to make them more presentable?? Or, is there another speaker (even if it costs a little more) out there that has that first-order sound, but doesn't look like a black box? Help!
128x128gfields

Poor speakers. How would she like it if you critized the way she looks? Maybe tell her she needs to shed a few pounds, or that her nose is too big. See how she likes it. Seriously, I dont get why women hate speakers so much. I think the Vandersteens looks fine, if not great.
I think some women are opposed to anything they perceive as overly masculine in the home,I think alot of men today have lost alot of ground in that area. Tell her you agree and the speakers will go and you will purchase a Harley and get those tattoo's you always wanted and that the two of you should get out more and make some new friends up at Uncle Knarley's bar and grill ( tell her you already ordered her pool cue for her with the sreaming skull's on it.
OK guys, Just locked down a pair of Kestrel 2s in mahogany - absolutely beautiful. Call me superficial, but the shearwaters are almost as butt ugly as the Vsteens. Not looking forward to the 200 hours of break-in though. thanks for the suggestions.