DK Design Group X-Dream - wow

Has anybody seen the review on the DK Design Group X-Dream speakers?

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/dkdesignsf7.htm

I better start saving up.
betterthencrack
Guidocorona and Boa2: come on....Geez, give Staples a break. There's no spellcheck in this forum. Everybody makes typographical errors when they start a thread or post a response, especially when a person is speed-typing to try to crank out a message because they're busy. This guy is obviously under time contstraints as he heads up a new business. He made a simple typo. So what!! Why even waste your time or anyone else's to take such cheap shots in an effort to have fun. The nerve and arrogance of some audiophiles is unbelievable. Any mistakes in his post should not be construed as a reflection on the quality of his company, period.
Ok, my previous post went right over the edge and its tone was unwarranted. I have requested Agon staff to nuke it. Having fun of Trills, thrills and frills is fine, but the rest was unbecoming.
But let's all use spell-chuckers folks, or our spillings will go on right to the dogs! (or is it to the ducks?)
Somebody really needs to learn the difference between "then" and "than". At least they included the "h" in "shill".

ItalianBiira- where the heck did you come from with your pretty birds and business advice? That's a valuable lesson you taught through your birdies. You cut straigt troug all da' bullsit right to da' eart of the matter!: As I do anything is as I do everything. Oooh, that wouldn't make anyone take me very seriously. Strike that. As I do anything, except those things where I deliberately deviate from the norm as I've established elsewhere in more serious matters, is as I do everything. Yeah, that's it, that's the ticket!

Marco
Marco, I should have given Italian birra to drink to my Bengal finch. I am sure he would have trilled his little frilly heart out with it for the thrill! But red Barolo would have been even better.
By my request Agon has nuked my original post.
07-14-05: Lrsky
To all the well wishers, TVAD, Trelja, (thanks for the discs) Chadnliz, Boa2, and any I may have missed, THANK YOU.
Foster_9, as you can tell from Larry's response of 7/14/05, I wish him only the best. I guess my play on Guido's spellchecker post didn't land with you. Larry, on the other hand, will undoubtedly know that what I said was merely a joke.

Personally, I think that spelling and grammatical reprimands are the last refuge of a respondent who simply can't find anything else to criticize. Obvioussly, tat's jst meye sily oppinnion.