Good Bass Floorstander under 1K

I'm looking for recommendations for floorstanders with good bass.

I've considered,Onix Rocket 550-ugly colors, Meadowlark E Series-never heard anything about them,company defunct,Bohlender Z7-don't think they'd have enough bass, Tyler F3-front port not covered.

Any other too look at?
gooddomino
I have a non-audiophile friend that just bought some Infinity Primus 360's. And they are very impressive for the money he spent. I recommended them after reading a review in stereophile a few months ago. They have nice bass, and sound very good all around.
Soliloquy 5.3's do bass very well indeed. Easy to drive at 90db efficiency. Wonderful sounding and easy to mate with tubes or SS in my experience. Relatively inexpensive for what you are getting. Solid, beautiful construction to boot, and 80 lbs per speaker. There are a few reviews online with Sterophile and Audiophilia. Should be able to find a used pair for $800-1000 depending on condition, BUT, beware: Shipping of these will be expensive. The factory packing is not adequate IMO for ground shippers unless double boxed with additional padding. They are originally shipped by truck shrink-wrapped to a pallet. Bottom line, find a local pair, or make sure they are adequately boxed. Their other speakers are also quite good, but more expensive as far as the floorstanders go. They are an outright bargain at the used prices. Some dealers seem to have remainders and closeouts as well what's left of the new ones.

Marco
There's a couple opf pairs of PSB Stratus Gold i's available now for $900 - great bass, great speaker.