Good Bass Floorstander under 1K

I'm looking for recommendations for floorstanders with good bass.

I've considered,Onix Rocket 550-ugly colors, Meadowlark E Series-never heard anything about them,company defunct,Bohlender Z7-don't think they'd have enough bass, Tyler F3-front port not covered.

Any other too look at?
gooddomino
Thanks for the responses. I've considered the Golds. I have Image 4T's in a home theatre and love'em for the price. The 2 pair available are for pick up and even though I'm in an adjacent state are still quite far away.They would be hard to sell since the original boxes are not available.

The Sols are interesting. I've long appreciated their reputation for being an all around performer. My speaker would have to be maybe only 2 feet from the back wall so I'm concerned about rear ports or passive radiators in the case of the Vandies. But my loft style house with 24 foot ceilings may be able to absorb the extra bass though.

Are the Usher's rear ported?

Rysa4, I'm reconsidering the Rockets. The rosewood is not to bad. Do you recommend them?
The Sols are interesting. I've long appreciated their reputation for being an all around performer. My speaker would have to be maybe only 2 feet from the back wall so I'm concerned about rear ports or passive radiators in the case of the Vandies. But my loft style house with 24 foot ceilings may be able to absorb the extra bass though

The Sols are rear ported as well, but 2 feet is just fine in my experince. Man, I wish I had 24 foot ceilings.

Marco
Well....

I'm going with Tyler custom F2 floorstanders that came available tonight on Audiogon. They have a few things I really like.
Natural Cherry will match house interior.
Front port is covered by the grill.
Not too big.
Great company with great rep.Have wanted to own a Tyler.
Better bass than my previous monitor.
Priced very well.

Thanks for all the great advice guys!
Very nice looking and definitely a great reputation. But I thought you were after great bass performance...I guess I read that as going down real low and holding it together. The F2's are only rated down to 44hz...do the floorstanding enclosures improve on that that much?
The 44hz rating is on the monitors. The Linwoods with the same cabinet go down to 40hz.

There were a bunch of factors to consider. The port on the F2 is covered therefore discouraging the 2 and 5 year old from storing toys there. The Sols port is open on the rear. I may want to put the speakers right up aginst the wall to maximze floor space at times.

I'd have to drive 2 hours to pick up the 5.3i's on the 'gon and they did not have boxes making it hard for me to sell them in the future. Ditto for the 2 pair of Goldi's available.

I'm resolving myself to the reality that I'll probably need a sub to get the bass I need in this large room. Or go with a quite large floorstander. I just do not want a behemoth size loudspeaker taking up that much space. They are also difficult to sell and ship.

The F2's I'm hoping will give me more bass than my monitor ,in the interim, until I can afford a sub. If I don't like the F2 they are gorgeous and from a great company and be very easy to sell.

Thanks for the input Jax