Moon I-3 and Totem Forest?

I would like to buy the Totem Forest and the Simaudio Moon I-3 100w. Do you think that the I-3 have enough power to drive the Forest?
Thanks
zutbof
Simaudio answer this: We recommend 300 hours of playing time to properly break-in the i-3 and
Equinox. This will realize the full sonic potential of each. The
break-in can be done continuously, or little at a time; it will make no
difference in the end, as long as 300 hours are accumulated.

So i brok the woofers of my forests for the third time now because i played them to loud. The woofer are made by Hi-Vi RESEARCH and the model is D6.8 => 77.92$cad or 64.94$us each. I think they are verry fragiles, any way it's on warranty but my dealer will become crazy. I think my I-3 is not enoung powerfull for the Forests and at a loud volume it send AC current in the Speaker and brok it. Now i am tired to go to my dealer, i will never play them loud again. Thanks for your answers.
whats your situation now zutbof,you can over load voice coils that havent been properly burned in,moderate levels are all thats necessary..after 100 hrs of lower level,preliminary burn in,thengraduate it,imho.
The woofer are made by Hi-Vi RESEARCH and the model is D6.8 => 77.92$cad or 64.94$us