Sonus Faber Concerto & Concertino

I know these are no longer in production and that there are two versions, the most recent being the Home. Can anyone who does or has owned them give me general impressions? How about specific differences btw the two versions? How easy are they to drive? If you sold them, what did you get that you like better?

Also, it'd be interesting to explain what kind of presentation you seek - "musical" or "accurate"? And, anybody buy Sonus Faber based pretty much on looks? I'm almost willing to at this point, along with Opera.
tomryan
Tomryan
the cardas was not good with Cremonas. They where: Golden Reference cd to pre, neutral ref. pre-to amp and neutral ref. speaker cables. All others combination with Siltech,Virtual Dynamics,NBS,Nirvana, where a lot lot better, with Nordost so and so. It ends up with Siltech IC's and NBS speaker cables. Fabulous was with all Virtual Dynamics Master Series, but couldn't afford it. Next step is to test (someday) the Siltech 110 G5 Speaker cables.....but there's no rush.
Damn, I've got Golden Reference interconnects and TG Audio speaker wires. The Gold Ref have always sounded the most neutral of any cables I've owned. There is a Sonus Faber dealer nearby and he has Cremona Auditors in stcok. I'll go check them out.
Tomryan I speak only for Cremona floorstander and the biggest mismatch was the cardas speaker cables the golden ref. IC was just inferior to the others
I have a set of Monster Sigma Retro RCA that are so nuetral that I do not like them. For sale if anyone is interested.