Care for Painted Speakers

As an owner of WP6s, I'm fortunate to have speakers that, if properly maintained, are quite attractive.

while i've yet to find the right formula for removing surface imperfections (i.e. in the clear coat covering the base paint), i can say from experience that the following are all gravy for maintenance of its paint:

ivory liquid soap for washing the speakers
zaino brothers automotive wax #2

speakers never looked better. i just need to find something to get imperfections in the clear coat out...any ideas?

rgds
rhyno
128x128rhyno
I just take my Sophias to the car wash and ask for double spray wax.--Then I play the sound track from "Waterworld".
I have used zaino product for many years, and if want the best in the wax check out there site. I use their products on all my vehicles. On the 350Z I have 12 coats and I must say it gives it a depth in the shine that is truely remarkable. About a year ago I looked at my JM Labs Mezzo`s and wondered how it would work on them, I used the zaino z1 and 3 coats of the z2 I must say it really brought the Mezzo`s shine out. Don`t beleive me go to the site and read the testimonials.David