Heard the $325000 Acapella's Sphaeron excaliburs?

I doubt many of us can afford them, but may be you have heard at the Show or something. How is the horn sound?
nilthepill
The above post should have read, "my system has cost me a little over $2000 or about 5-6% of my salary". 1/10 of my salary is way too high.
Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous...

Heard them? I don't even have clothes nice enough to be allowed into any place that sells these. :)
So what do you say to the guy who just bought a 20,000 dollar Rolex,or the guy/gal who blew 50 large,on a new Lexus.Should I tell my future son in law not to spend serious bucks on an engagement ring,for my daughter?Diamond pricing IS controlled by a cartel,and even they are a rip-off!If I opened my mouth,in that scenario,I would not have a home(would be kicked out by wife AND daughter)to house my rather cheap 3800 dollar cartridge,that I just got(large discount,of course)!!
50K for a fine car is a deal in comparison. Worst come to worst, at least you could sleep in the Lexus.
To the teacher's post above me. The problem with giving money to help people is that it doesn't help them. It makes them more dependant. If you want to help people, spend money on stuff from companies that will need to hire workers to supply you that stuff. Then they take their pay checks and buy stuff. Then they have kids because they have money and have to send them to school where you are needed to teach them and get paid. I think the same people that make fun of cables and say they don't work are the same ones that said trickle down economics doesn't work. Could it be....?
By the way, Reagan owned a Sequerra Tuner.