Axpona

I went to the audio show today and had a great time, but I must give kudos to Resolution Acoustics on the forth floor. A must listen set of rooms and my vote for best sounding rooms.
128x128jab
Ebm I thought you were a dealer for Symposium. The 20 or so times you have come to these shores and planted that flag has made me think you were a sales rep for that company. Tom
Wow Ebm, you are a celebrity. Looks likes you are a well known personality on this forum.
Milpai, Think Haiku without the poetry.

The big Magicos sounded very good at Axpona, but no better than some others. One of the big surprises for me was how good the new Sonus Faber Lilium sounded in the ARC room. Some of this may have been due to the DS Audio optical cartridge that I think was on the TT. Other particularly impressive speakers included HHR Exotic Walsh type, Scaena Manhattan, new top Vapor, Kaiser, and Wilson Sabrina.
Of course it should probably be pointed out that when you listen to speakers your really listening to everything in the system, for better or worse. Especially at the shows when manufacturers INSIST on showing new unbroken in equipment they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting excellent sound. Maybe they can get generic, so-so sound. If they're lucky.