using hokey pucks for isolating speakers from the

I have a pair of gershmann RX 20,s and I would like to isolate them from the wood floor .
I was thinking if using hockey pucks as isolation device . They are thick very hard and very cheap.

I am however is not an acustics expert so I would like to know if anybody tried that method or have any opinions on a theoretical basis.

Any input is appreciated
juszat2
Just try it for yourself and compare it with other products on the market, then make your own call. Different people have different requirement and different value system and different hearing capability.

Many people tend to find just one article that support their idea and will think that is the bible.
you got that right Tarsando.we need all the pucks at the rink!!!! Pat from you know where.
"Many people tend to find just one article that support their idea and will think that is the bible"

If you are suggesting using the bible under your speakers instead of hockey pucks, I'd like to know the science behind this suggestion. Granted the bible is thick and probably well damped but I don't think it has a prayer of outperforming a hockey puck and besides, the notion of utilizing thousands of years of accumulated wisdom for the purpose of supporting speakers is offensive to me but maybe I'm just being overly sensitive.