the best bookshelf speakers for Krell400 xi

I am in the market for a new pair of bookshelf speakers for my Krel 400 xi. I used to own ML ( SL3,AeriusI) Sonus,Klispch,Paradigm...I am starting from scratch to build my system. Existing modest equipments are Sony es SACD,Krell 400 xi..I am using a low-end RT14 Polk bookshelf and believe it or not I am falling in love with these type of two ways ( first order cross-over)bookshelf speakers. Don't have a lot of time for audition..I need your expertises in looking for a good two-way bookshelf speakers. Thanks in advance.
andrewdoan
b & w cdm 1 and sit an listen to music dwhitt i own the krell and a marantz 8400 player which is in the same vein as sony sacd....the b & w work well ..
IMHO see if you can audition the Sonus Faber Electa Amators. Nice to look at, fast, tonally correct, and great imaging.
polks are quite good. if you like'em, stay there. gradient makes a very nice acoustic suspension bookshelf speaker that works well with krell. it uses the same unisource driver that is in the big revolution. smooth, acurate and far less money than a comparable sonus faber.
When I bought my pair of Dynaudio Focus 140's the dealer was using the 400xi to drive them. The sound was very good. You wrote that you "don't have time for an audition." You are using a quality integrated amp that strongly calls for an audition when looking for a pair of speakers.