Top resale value speakers

When you consider buying a new pair of speakers, the sound, outlook and review of the speakers are important, but resale value of speaker is also a important thing to consider before your purchase. Some of the speakers resell value drop so deeply, but some don't. Can you suggest some high resale value speaker company? As far as I know, B&W have a pretty strong resale value compare with their brand, such as Dynaudio, Proac or JMLabs.
audiorichard
chuck, look at it this way: 1.6 QR list for 1800, talk the dealer down a little, and you are at 1500 or maybe a hair under. Resale at 1200 dollars - years later. Try that with a car, or most anything listed on audiogon. With the exception of B&W. Not everyone is a fan of theirs. I like them, but you can't deny they hold value well.
Unless you make a very foolish purchase, you can anticipate something close to 100% resale by buying used speakers. This applies to virtually all brands and models, current production thru classics.
I bought a used pair of Maggie 2.7QRs almost 3 years ago here on Audiogon for $1,000 (going price then was $900 to $1200 depending on condition). This speaker is now going for the same price. I think Maggies are one of the leading resale champs. Quad and Soundlab are probably 2 more.
S7horton, I don't think that you'll get a dealer to come down more than 10% on the Maggie 1.6's. As I stated, Maggie selects their dealers rather carefully, and the dealer mark-up is nowhere near what their mark-up can be for most other speakers.