what amp under a grand?

I have vienna acoustic mozart grand marantz sr5005 avr,marantz 8001 sacd,vieanna theatro center,b&w 600s3 for rears,current amp adcom 555mk2.looked at used parasound hca 2003 thx, rotel rb 993, and and an adcom 5802.im fine with the performance the marantz gives me for ht but for two channel sound is muddy. i think its the amp? any advice on a used amp that would bring out the detail of the mozarts?
jughead
Hehehe, I remember when I first saw the size of the box. They really ship it well protected andl insulated from the abuses of the shipping process. It's a great amp, like I said it's an end game purchase because you'll never want for anything more. With the P5 and its DAC, you're good to go!
Well the journey for amps is over,the a21 and the p5 are pieces i will have for years to come and will never let them go. the design of these pieces are beautiful! the sound is even better way better than I expected. The Mozarts came to life with this combo of power and finesse. my next goal is the Vienna Acoustic Beethoven Grands, but this will be a few year's down the road. but I would like to thank everyone for there input,and a special thanks to paraneer and tls49 for taking there time to guide me in the right direction, with speaker placement and pre amp with ht bypass.and grannyring's suggesting more power. and to runnin for encouraging me to get the "end of game amp" I love my new amp and preamp and most importantly love the sound of music again! thank you all it was a fun journey!
Still kicking myself for selling my CJ MF 2500 A ,,Very nice amp,getting harder to find used.
I picked up the new HSU VTF-15H MK2 ($1006 delivered) - it replaced my 10 year old Velodyne HGS-15 Servo (which was 4x the cost) - and the HSU blows it away! It was like hearing a sub for the first time!

Shorty after I replaced my NHT T-6 Evolution (same age - $4k) with the EMP TEK R55Ti Evolution Towers and matching center & surrounds ($1700 for all five) - again the EMP TEK blow the NHT's out of the water! Soundstage and imaging are out of this world. The speakers simply disappear and all I hear is the music.

Same thing with electronics - with the old set up I had a Sunfire Theater Grand III - Marantz MA-700 monoblocks - expensive cables - blah blah blah. Today running a new Pioneer SC-85 Atmos receiver with the EMP TEK's - HSU sub and I've never had better sound. Period.