Acoustic Zen Adagio, How Good Are They?

Just read the glowing review in TAS. Has enyone heard these and if so is all the positive press justified?
128x128rja
I find the treble to be much on the smooth side on my system. In fact they sound significantly smoother than stuff like Spendor (already smooth) from what I hear in dealers showroom here. Could very well be the cheap samsung CDP (what to expect anyway). :)
I agree Ozzy62. I dont want to give anyone the wrong impression of the speakers. My feeling is the room setup was totally wrong for listening. The bottom line right now is that I cannot make an accurate assessment. The only thing I know for sure is:

1. I dont like the looks
2. Robert Lee is a GREAT Guy!
Adagios at the previous RMAF definitely sounded better on the Red Dragon class D amps than on the tube amp of unknown origin that was later put on them.
Tbg, when you say "the tube amp of unknown origin that was later put on them", are you talking about the amps used at this year's RMAF? I heard the Adagios at THE SHOW in Las Vegas last January using Red Dragon amps. I also heard it this year at RMAF using Response Audio's amps - Bella EXtreme 100's I believe. Given that the shows were 9 months apart, and that other changes were made, and the venues were different...The sound at this year's RMAF was better. I don't own either Red Dragon or Response Audio products, so I do not have a horse in this race,

Having said that, are there any Adagio owners that want to give feedback on the amps they have tried and/or using?
I would also like some feedback on amps in use on the Adagios. I am currently using the excellent Lavardin IT, but at 50 watts, I am wondering what a good SS integrated with 150+ watts output, might give me. I suspect I will get a better base and control, particularly with orchestral music.I was paricularly looking at the Karan K 180, though I don't expext anyone has used them with the Adagios, there are'nt too many of the Karans around, but any other suggestions?