What can you tell me about jm reynaude.

These speakers have come highly recommended to me. There isn't a dealer close by and I wanted to get some feed back before tracking them down. Thanks for any info.
tmoon
Sorry Tireguy I am with the guys on this one. I never had any trouble with my Trent cabinets (when I still owned them) and they are among the most delicious speakers I have ever heard. Immediate, forward, holographic, balanced and easy to drive to boot. they are missing some at the extremes and are not thin or 'accurate' just lovely. I sold mine because they like to be in the middle of the room and my Audio Note kit 3 can be near the corners but has its hand full keeping up with the Trentes midrange. Also try something like a Stingray or Soro SE to drive them I bet you will be happy too.
ok guys this is my gear;
Threshold SA/6.9/e 60 watts per.
Threshold fet/10 preamp
Threshold dac 1/e
speakers; polk SL-70
my room size is 13'X 13'. I may move to a bigger room at some point around 25'X 25'. For now I'm in the smaller room I just want to keep the bigger room in mind for the future. As far as music goes, I really like alot of different stuff. Big on jazz. Love insturmentals.
Then the other side, Dave Matthews, Eagles, Stevie Ray Vaughn. The main thing I'm looking for is detail in my music. I'm big on soundstage. I want to be able to idenify the insturmrnts without them sounding they are on top of my vocals.
I have a good sound now. I would like a deeper soundstage. With the 70's sometime the music is a little forward. I really would like them to disappear a little more. I am running MH750 biwire cales from MIT.

Can anyone tell me of a dealer that carries these speakers. Maybe an email address.

Guys thanks very much for your help as you can tell I'm new to this game, but I'm having a great time learning.
So anymore good tipps I would be greatful.
Bob Neil of Amherst Audio is now the US Distributor for Reynaud speakers and the best place to start for information. Believe it or not, he actually started out a reviewer for 6Moons.com and loved reviewing the Reynaud's (and others) so much that he decided to become a dealer.

Bob is a great guy to deal with, no "hard sell", just honest opinions about equipment.

His reviews of the JMR line perfectly nail the essence and common traits of the line:
Twins MKIII
Trenté
Offrandes
Concordes
Hey Y'all,

I'm the gent that Tireguy is referring to in his post. I owned the Trentes for 5 years and I did have the cabinets replaced three times. The only inaccuracy in what Tireguy said was that when I sold the speakers, they where not coming apart again. What was happening was the old battanboard cabinets would separate at the seams. I had an email correspondence with Jean Marie and he mentioned that in dryer climates, I live in NY; the wood that made up the cabinets had a tendency to separate. That is probably why Darkmoebius has never experienced this. He must either have the newer solid cabinets or the moisture from his local helps prevent this condition. I've been a big fan of JMR and particularly the Trentes but they are notorious for the separation of the battanboard cabinets. I think sound wise, they are a very competitive monitor system and I do recommend them. That is, if they have the solid cabinets.......John