B&W 801 speaker cable suggestions

I recently purchased a used pair of B&W N 801 speakers and wish to upgrade my speaker cables to something that would complement these speakers. I am currently running MIT Terminator 2 single wire cables at this time. I am using a Sunfire Ultimate receiver as my main power source and using an Arcom Apha 8 CD player with cardas Quadlink 5C IC. Some of the cables I am considering are 1) Tranparent Music Link 2) XLO Ultra 12 3)Cardas Cross.I am thinking of going bi-wire with the above cables.

Any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks, Mike
velesmj
Forget about a pair of B&W 801N speakers. Spend a few bucks more for the B&W 800N and you'll never look back. The B&W 800N speakers are incredible !!

For speaker cable "BMI Cables" is the way to go. Their brand new flagship series HammerHead Platimum series is pretty amazing.
I use Harmonic tech. Pro 9 bi-wired with mine with excellent results. Harmonic Tech. used to demonstrate their products with B&W at some of the HI-FI shows and they report good synergy with them. They also are available pretty resonable on Audiogon.
Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun, Acoustic Zen DoubleBarrel

and I always love these kind of suggestions, despite that the main post says that the speakers were already purchased...
Forget about a pair of B&W 801N speakers. Spend a few bucks more for the B&W 800N and you'll never look back. The B&W 800N speakers are incredible !!

I think this is great!!!