Martin Logan Ascenti's or the new Vista. Help

I am considering buying a new pair of Martin Logan speakers. Probably the new Vista. How do these compare to the Ascenti's. Any comments would be apppreciated. Thanks
colmantcsn
I am auditioning them now with a Mac mc 402 and c 2200 preamp. I hate them. They sound like home theatre speakers, not for 2 channel purist audio. Too much bang, boom, sizzle. The new panel is more revealing on the high end which will make your bad recordings sound worse. No bass adjustments. I like their old designs better. I think the Ascent I sounded better. I think the "microperf" panel is just marketing BS. I had the ascent I for an extended audition and it sounded just as big with much tighter bass. DO NOT buy this speaker without a careful home audition. Did You hear me?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree with ovature my good friends a ML dealer. I feel products from ML are geared for HT owners.I owned many logans over the years but the new designs left me wanting.I think of ML as HT gear now.Maybe look into a maggie 1.6 or used 3.6 if you can afford it and the amps.
Johnk, I appreciate your post. I used to own a pair of AeriusI and a pair of SL3. I loved the warm sounding of the AeriusI and the spatial open of the SL3. I have listenned to the newer versions of ML and you are right, ML is going towards HT direction. Well, those were the days...