Martin Logan Ascenti's or the new Vista. Help

I am considering buying a new pair of Martin Logan speakers. Probably the new Vista. How do these compare to the Ascenti's. Any comments would be apppreciated. Thanks
colmantcsn
Agree with ovature my good friends a ML dealer. I feel products from ML are geared for HT owners.I owned many logans over the years but the new designs left me wanting.I think of ML as HT gear now.Maybe look into a maggie 1.6 or used 3.6 if you can afford it and the amps.
Johnk, I appreciate your post. I used to own a pair of AeriusI and a pair of SL3. I loved the warm sounding of the AeriusI and the spatial open of the SL3. I have listenned to the newer versions of ML and you are right, ML is going towards HT direction. Well, those were the days...
Never liked the Ascents sound.... if I were to choose a speaker between the 2, I would go vista hands down.
Andrewdoan,

Speaking of "warm" Aeriuses, I recently bought a used pair of Aerius i's and am finding the mid-bass a bit overripe. I had the same problem with my Spica TC-60s, though to a lesser extent. I suspect there's a substantial room resonance. Could you tell me if this was a characteristic of your Aerius i's as well?

I've got mine 42" from the front wall and 18" from the side walls in a very lively 12x19x9 room with an open doorway at the back.