Aerial 20T or Proac D100

Thinking of upgrading my ProAc D80... I use them with a complete Theta setup including the Citadel monos.

My dealer here in Europe where I live has Proac and Aerial speakers so I think I will stick to one of those brands. I have always been a ProAc fan, so the D100 maybe seem to be the strongest candidate to me, but I have never heard the 20T (my dealer does not have them) so I would be interested if anyone could give some opinions or hints of the differences in sound qualities between the two. Thanks!!
hobby
Gregadd, but what about the midrange? I believe the 3" soft dome from ATC is pure magic...
And the D100 also has two 10" for bass.
Could the smaller 20T beat this ?
Worldcat, good to know that you are happy with the Theta-Aerial combo. I would like to know if you have compared the 20Ts with speakers from other high end manufacturers in your setup?
Hobby-I did not judge proac or aerial to"excel" in the midrange. Yes the smaller 20t could.
Hi,
Today, I have placed my order for a new pair of 20T's with Natural Sycamore finish. I have relocated and will build a new 2 channel system with these.