Aerial 20T or Proac D100

Thinking of upgrading my ProAc D80... I use them with a complete Theta setup including the Citadel monos.

My dealer here in Europe where I live has Proac and Aerial speakers so I think I will stick to one of those brands. I have always been a ProAc fan, so the D100 maybe seem to be the strongest candidate to me, but I have never heard the 20T (my dealer does not have them) so I would be interested if anyone could give some opinions or hints of the differences in sound qualities between the two. Thanks!!
hobby
Hi,
Today, I have placed my order for a new pair of 20T's with Natural Sycamore finish. I have relocated and will build a new 2 channel system with these.
You are a lucky man. I'm not a huge fan of the Aeriel house sound in the lower levels of the line, but you will like the 20Ts. But I thought Aeriel was out of business at one time not too long ago. Did you just order these through your dealer? What is the wait/delivery time?

I think you will be very happy with your decision.

Congrats! A speaker to live with and enjoy for a long time.
why not the aerial 10t or the pro ac response 3. yes i realize these two designs sound different but they are both excellent products.
Westborn,
Aerial is not out of business! I have order my pair through my dealer here in Norway where I live. I am not sure about the delivery time. Doesn't bother me too much since my listenig room is under construction so I will not need the speakers before early 2007.

Mrtennis,
I have traded in my Proac D80's...