High Efficiency Monitors - List

I'm trying to find high efficiency speakers 92 dB minimum that are small, bookshelf types.

Does anybody know of some I can start looking into?

Thanks in advance.
kublakhan
Zu Tones will be easily driven by the Garber SET, and the midrange is undisturbed by split duties between drivers. They are 95/96 db/w/m in real circumstances but play a little more dynamically than that.

Ref 3a dC or Dulcet should be fine too. I once used 8/8w SET with Dilverlines and SPL was fine in a small room.

Phil
Mattybumpkin ; that is a very informative tutoral at the end of the page of your link ! Thanks .
If you can find a pair, the Soliloquy SM 2A3's (probably about $600-$800 with their dedicated stands for the preferred pre 2000 versions) mate extremely well with low powered SET's. They are two way 11 ohm with simple single component crossovers designed by Dennis Had of Cary Audio fame specifically for SET amps(in fact they come with the caveat not to use amps greater than 25 watts). I think they are greater than 90 db. I owned a pair and drove them extremely well with a 1.5 watt per side Korneff 45 amp. If I remember right, they were the hit of the '99 CES show in Chicago (see the reviews)