Any ic/speaker cable suggestion Tyler Linbrook

I have the Linbrook Signature (2 piece system) and currently using Analysis Plus Oval 8 speaker cable and Solo crystal ic. It felt like the sound is just too warm for my taste. The bass is there but i cannot appreciate the mids/highs, it felt like its missing. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

My system:
Blue Circle BC3000 MKII preamp
Consonance Droplet CD player
H20 S250 (Signature)
rneclps
The "we" being the audiophiles. my meaning is blurred. I mean to say that IMHO Seas have developed the best of all possible designs with their Excel midwoofer, thw W18 as offering the best mids avaliable. For purity, clarity, dynamics, no other cone, nor other design offers that precision of musical image as does the Seas Excel. The beaming i am refering to is just very small, and is easily excusable as a "fault'.
I
ve heard dozens of speakers in my 30 yrs experience, none equal the Excel. Its my opinion, you can have yours.
undoubtable you have not heard the seas/Tyler so your opinion that my judgement is not true, does not hold up. After you have the exp[erience of the Excel, then come back and say, "no, not true, speaker X, Y, Z are superior to the mid voicing of the Excel".
I've heard all the speakers I wish to hear. I am not interested in others. i know its a fact the seas is the most superior driver in the world.
The topic was that somehow his Seas are not voicing mids/highs properly. Which is not the case in my spealers. i suggest that Rn look to his source, its not the speakers.
According to Rn he changed speaker wires and 'wah-lah" he now has excellent mids.highs, "like never before'.
I am not a believer in fancy-smancy speaker wires/interconnets/power cords.
But hey if it worked for Rn thats all that matters.
Case solved. it was not the tylers after all.
Now I read through all the posts, and see that Rneclps has solved the problem to his satisfaction.

BTW, Bartokfan, you are as wrong as I use to be over whether wires can make a sizable difference. With my old gear, it didn't. With the new class D amps, though, the difference can be remarkable.
Maybe when funds is not tight i would definitely try different cable. I emailed used cable and recommended some cables, and bottom line it looks like Cardas Golden Reference is the logical choice. Muralman, Blue Circle preamp is an excellent choice for the H20, if im not mistaken its output impedance is 180 ohms, mated perfectly when using the balance input which is 16kOhms. As a side note, i would like to try Henrys Fire preamp, any specs?