Loudspeakers that go LOUD?

I recently finished off a basement room that is 24.5' x 22.5' x 8'. My beloved Tyler Linbrook Monitor Signatures sound as wonderful as ever there provided I reign in the volume control somewhat, otherwise the SEAS Excel 7" drivers start to protest. I'd really like to find some speakers that wont give up too much in quality, especially in the areas of treble refinement and in imaging, but will play loud without strain. The few horn systems I've heard sounded peaky in the treble to me, but perhaps there are some which don't. Suggestions will be gratefully received.

Parameters: For music I am into classical, opera, female vocalists like Eva Cassidy and Jennifer Warnes, movie sound tracks, shows, golden oldies, but no heavy rock or metal. Power is via a 50 watt/channel tube amp but that could be changed out. Budget: on the order of up to $3K new or used.
beemerrider
One more comment, your room is pretty square.
Rooms of that shape have frequncey response problems. You will need to need to work out sound reflection/absorbtion.
Add me to the "change amps" camp. I think you will find that if you feed the Linbrooks at least 100 quality watts, you will be in good shape. Coda class A solid state amps are excellent matches with the Linbrooks as an example, but many others brands and amp types will also work well.

---Dave
Robertson35 commented that the math shows all should be well. What he did not mention is the impedance of that speaker. Does it dip below 4 ohms in the bass somewhere?
I hope that beemerrider does not ignore the Tyler bass units by labeling them subwoofers. They will fit right under your monitors and make them real full range speakers all the while giving you the volume that you seek. They will not take up more floor space or other wise, ugly up, the room. Aesthetically ideal and below budget!
The concern about the monitors droping below 4 ohms in the bass range would be negated by the bass units taking over the bass duties. I feel the aesthetic concern is a major one. We don't want to spend the hugh amounts of money and time that we invest in creating our home enviornments just to throw it all away in search of an audio parameter. In this case extra volume or as beemerrider sees it, adequate volume. It's a valid goal but not one where you would sacrifice the overall aesthetic of the room. That's why I belive that the Tyler bass units would accomplish his goals without degrading the aesthetic of the room.
To add to Robertson35's comments/recommendations.........

Apart from amplifier considerations, one of the benefits of the added bass unit which might be overlooked and is pertinent to Beemeriders concerns......By adding the bass unit which crosses out the main speakers well above 100 hz you effectively reduce the demands on the main units mid range drivers - this will result in a much purer tone, especially at 'increased' volume levels.

FWIW.