Wilson Watt Puppy 7 Blowen tweeters?

Has anyone else had any problems with blowen tweeters on W/P 7? It has happen to me twice.

Thanks
duanea
That's a good point Tvad. Although not all high end company's provide what most would consider good service or warranty. Take Ferrari for example, they only give a 3 month or one year warranty on their new cars not the typical 3 year 36k mile.

If someone here can't take a little ribbing for making a typo, they should get a sense of humor. I am not accussing Duanea of that.

What I don't understand is why a lot of people here on the Gon ask questions that would be best answered by the manufacturer or a dealer.
Now we are going to harass this person with the blown tweeters in his Wilson speakers because he made a typo!!!!!!!!!!!
Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!
well, ok. But geez, there's nothing mean-spirited here, and Duane has been on this board for years,posted regularly, is always articulate, and without typos, so it's not like he has any reason to be hurt.

Can't we have a little fun?
TVAD had a good point, about Wilson for its price should bend over backwards, maybe they should just bend over.
Maybe you didnt have your tweeters properly mounted in your Vice......or was that just an add? :)
Sounds like your amp is oscellating. Have your components checked out. even your speaker cables. It probably isn't weak Wilson tweeters. Sometimes RF gets through - do you live near an airport?? Radar is a baddy.
you have burned out 2 resisters in the monitor-tweeter and mid range-They cost a lot and the replacement takes 2 people-go to Wilson's web site and click on repair parts-been there  2 times