Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage vs Extrema

Looking to complete a second room for 2 channel system only. The room is 14' by 16' with 9' ceiling. Probably will not use a sub, but will remain an open issue. Music is primarily jazz, female vocals and small classical pieces. Any opines and/or experiences always appreciated.

Thank you, Dave.
1985tqc
I would go for the G's, much easier to drive anf exactly for your taste in music...even if you might include the sub in the future! Extrema are more "full-range" but you will need very good and powerfull amplification,even in the room you have...and still maybe a sub!
Look at my system and you will see I replaced the highly thought after Hales System 2 Signature's ( which I owned for nearly 17 years and are a great speaker) with the G's.
IMHO, they are the best small speaker in the world and I have heard the Magico Mini's, Extrema's and many other
contenders, including the Kharma's etc.
The Extrema's are very nice, but no way as accurate as the G's, again IMHO. They do a better job on the bottom end than the G's, but that's it.
1985tqc,
Both are great speakers and you can't go wrong with either. The Extremas are more difficult to drive properly ( require great class A amplification). For my taste, the Extremas are better overall.