Compare Large Advent?

I was wondering how the timeless Large Advent compare to some of the modern speakers?
I looked to find the sensitivity for these speakers but could not find the spec,anyone know what it is?
groundhog
having lived with lots(well over 20) pairs of high end speakers over 30 years, listening to hundreds for extended periods, and currently living with no sloutch gradients, ar's and castles.....there are times when i am certain that the original large and small advents where just about perfect. in fact, a stacked (2) pair of large advents still compete with pretty much ANYTHING. chapmans,hales,allisons and sotas were up there, but those adventsjust did everything right, and you didn't have worry about what they were hooked up to. friends who still own and swear by them, think that no reasonable person could make a case for needing more (ever)
Stereophile did a review of them just recently. I also had a pair long ago, and I remember them as sounding real good even compared with much more expensive models at that time.
I have a friend that rebuilt a pair from scratch. I was amazed. Is it true that the woofer is the exact same one in the Dahlquist DQ-10's?
I as well owned a pair way back when. Had them tied to a Phase Linear 400. No idea what the sensitivity was but it took some juice to get them going. My guesstimate would be around 88dB.