Compare Large Advent?

I was wondering how the timeless Large Advent compare to some of the modern speakers?
I looked to find the sensitivity for these speakers but could not find the spec,anyone know what it is?
groundhog
The cabinets are not in great shape and the woofers surrounds rotted away years ago. Every now and then I consider getting reconed woofers from ebay and firing them up just for old time sake, as yet I've never gotten around to it. Thanks for the offer.
woofers can be repaired at new england speaker,for a very reasonable price[about 70.00 a pair].bought a pair of these spkrs. for 10.00 and had this done,they sound very good,all things considered.
i have a pair, hooked up to a Denon PMA-700AE integrated amp,
(a Rotel RB-1070 will come this summer)

they have to be set up good, but when you did that, you'll have a speaker that easily beats a modern $1000 speaker,

mine for example, beat my dad's b&w dm604 s3's, on voices, if you happen to find a pair somewhere (or buy one on ebay or at a garage sale or so) pick them up, set them up and listen to them,
the sweetest voices I ever heard...

Back in the day I played 4 stacked large walnut Advents powered by an SAE amp and pre-amp, Thorens TD125 with Shure SMEIII tonearm and Stanton 681EEE cartridge.
I had 2 problems:
1. Blew many woofer surrounds (very weak) and a few teweeters
2. Couldn't isolate the turntable well enough and bass would actually pop stylus out of groove and vibration caused rumble. Maybe I should have tried some quarters 8<(.
But when everything was working it kicked some serious butt!