Need your help finding a pair of speakers.........

Hello all,
I just sold a pair of AndraII's. Everthing is packed and ready for my helper to pick-up for shipping on Tuesday 12/27/2006. I have a budget of $20K-30K. Can you please give me some recommendations based on experience? It took me a long time and a lot of money to find the Andra's but my curiosity got the best of me so here i am looking for new stuffs. I would like to keep my electronics (conrad/johnson top-of-the-line). For the last 5 years, I have not kept anything for more than a year. This time, i would like to buy a pair of speakers that I can keep for a long time. If needed I will expand my budget but prefer not. No WILSON please, I have tried and they are not for me.
Thanks for your time,
Gina
ginas
Thanks Boa2, I for the life of me couldn't figure out where the 50 hours came from.
Sure thing. I only thought to look for the ad because I'd seen Ginas post the speakers before, and am a big fan of the Andra II.
I love the Andra II as well. Gina, that is some list of speakers that didn't work for you. I get the tingles thinking of those Maggie 20.1s with the room and right amplification. Your new crib has some serious cubic feet. I'm in agreement with Pmotz. There are going to be oodles of problematics with a space that large, and designing the space to fit the speakers may be the best way to go. Maybe not less expensive, but will help you hit the sonic bulls eye. Perhaps you may go back and purchase one of the speakers you use to own. Would that be a trip?....lol...
Thank you all for your inputs. Warrenh and Pmotz, I have tried many things related to speakers and electronics but have not thought about working on the room (professionally done). Are you suggesting that I should partition the room to make it smaller because it's too big???? Do you know any dealers that I can go to experience a well designed room? Lastly, would you build a dream system around the speakers or the other way around? Can you also give me a list of electronics, mainly amps and preamps, that you would recommend for the following speakers:

1) DALI, Megaline
2) MBL 101
3) Eidolons
4) Savoy
5) Usher Be20- This one is new to me but was recommended by a friend. Any comments?

Thanks again for your time.
Gina, there is a company called Rives that does this sort of thing. Call them and explain your situation before you even think to start listening to speakers. AlbertPorter owns the Dalis and I believe he has tube mono blocks. You may want to e mail him.
Ginas, I hope your new crib works out for you, (38x45x10)... If your looking to sell new crib down the road with less then 50-70hours use,let me know. 8^)...