Need your help finding a pair of speakers.........

Hello all,
I just sold a pair of AndraII's. Everthing is packed and ready for my helper to pick-up for shipping on Tuesday 12/27/2006. I have a budget of $20K-30K. Can you please give me some recommendations based on experience? It took me a long time and a lot of money to find the Andra's but my curiosity got the best of me so here i am looking for new stuffs. I would like to keep my electronics (conrad/johnson top-of-the-line). For the last 5 years, I have not kept anything for more than a year. This time, i would like to buy a pair of speakers that I can keep for a long time. If needed I will expand my budget but prefer not. No WILSON please, I have tried and they are not for me.
Thanks for your time,
Gina
ginas
Ginas, I would suggest listening to Tannoy Westminsters.
Can't comment on GMA since Roy and crew will NOT allow you to audition the speaker before buying. Believe me, I tried but every dealer from NY to AZ said "I'm sorry, I JUST sold my demo pair but I'll ship you a pair to audition at home". Funny coincidence, don't you think? After saying I'd wait for a store audition I was put-off by some tricky talk. Now we have internet schill's pushing Roy's stuff, hmmmmmmmm.
Ginas,call Jtinn if you have the money to spend,He is the
right person to talk to.Many times I ask Him about amps
and speakers,He is always right on the money,Extremely
knowledgeable audio dealer.I love the Andras I own one,It
takes time to set them up,and to find the right matching
for them,they like tubes...
Thank you very much for all your help. I took the advice from Tom Loomis ( don't know his users name) and currently at the CES show. I was able to arrange to purchase the following systems. My quest was to simpy search for a new pair speakers and I ended up with 3 brand new systems.

Without going into details about pricing, here are what i ended up with after a day of shopping. This is a disney world for audiophiles. It's too danger for me to go back hear again. I think I just spent the money allocated for our vacation home.

1. MBL show room- It was an unbelievable experience....If you love music, other than actual live performance, this is a must hear system whether you can afford it or not. The sweet spot is everywhere in the room. I am in process of buying a pair. The distributor is going to find a nearest dealer in my area to assist with the purchase or he's going to flying to my house from Arizona and install my system himself. have never heard any that good, period. They also offer beautiful sounding electronics as well. Very EXPENSIVE. Not sure if I am going to buy just the speakers or the entire system. This definitely is a KEEPER.

2. I also listened to the Usher Be-20s and they were exceptional so I bought a pair as well. These speakers will be powered by C/J premier 350 and CT5. I will also try them with my LP140s. Most likely I am going to use the SS for the lows and tubes for mids and highs. Will let you know they work out. I think the warmth of C/J products will work very well with the Be-20s.

3. Cary Audio Electronics:

Cary: PH302
SLP 05 tube pre amplifier
CAD 211
CD 306 SACD player
New Basis turntable

Have a happy new year!
Self described passion for audio:
I have problems keeping anything more than a year and always want something better???

Comment after a one day shopping spree:
I think I just spent the money allocated for our vacation home.

I see you weren't kidding...enjoy!

Oh, BTW, hopefully you still have enough money left over for a digital camera or a cell phone with a camera... let us see some pics! (Not that I doubt your shopping spree I'd just like to see it all and drool...LOL...only fair after all the help you got from Audiogon members!)
If I had all that cash, I would probably do the same thing as Ginas.....

Enough dreaming and back to my desk job and reading about CES on the internet all day. Sigh... I hope my boss does not read this.

Tonight: Listen to my $4,000 speakers which I got used here for $2,500 in my 16X15 foot spare bedroom. But only when the significant other is not home. Double Sigh...