Small monitors good at low listening levels?

I have tried the VS VR1, the Silverline sr 15, totem arros, and a pair of spendor s5e which I have now. Any other suggestions?
128x128larryrx7
With the same goals in a small room at nearfield I really like my Reference 3a Di Capo i's . They are , however , best with tubes . A very nice speaker .
Merlin TSM-MM, don't miss a chance to listen to their huge stage, amazing detail and excellent transients. I get complements from casual listeners all the time when driven with a SimAudio I-5.
Totem Mani-2 Signature is one of the best monitor speakers I ever heard. But they require an amplifier with some guts.
Thanks for the suggestions..I have considered many of the speakers mentioned. I run a tad 150 sig preamp and have a tad 60 tube amp and a sonographe sa 250 ss, so I can go either way to see which is best. My room is very small . about 10x12 so I have to watch my bass response. One advantage of my room is that it is assymetrical so standing waves are not a big problem. I am especially intrigued by the gma and merlin suggestions. Can anyone comment further? thanks...Also do you think I could realize a sigificant improvement with my spendors by upgrading my amplificaton?