Speakers to replace Martin logan Prodigys

I had to sell my Prodigy's because I had no room to set them up they the way the needed to be.
I am looking for something in the 5000.00 to 7000.00 range that are room friendly for a small to medium room.
btstrg
This was on there web site
Our hybrid bass loading system utilizes a 7" wide flared vent, front-mounted to allow close placement to a wall in small rooms without boom or coloration. Unquestionably the most impressive and dynamic 20Hz bass system available!

Thats for the new MKII so yea it may not work but that is what i was refering too.

Thats for the new MKII so yea it may not work but that is what i was refering too.
Btstrg (System | Reviews | Threads | Answers)
Does this refer to the VR4Jr MK II or the VR4 Sr MK II, or a different model than either?

If the quote refers to one of the recent VR4 models, then it is commenting on a speaker that is completely different than the VR4 you own.

My VR4 Gen III HSE could never be placed near a rear wall. Even out into the room 2 feet, they have prodigious bass. Frankly, they should be out into the room even further than two feet, but like you, I simply don't have the space to allow it.
I am getting more and more confused people.
I listen to allot of rock Godsmack on so on I love Blues,Jazz Classic rock and so on.
I will run Wolcott tube mono's Wadia 581, Kubala Emotion cables, Ect
Room size again is 12x18
I loved the Prodigy's sound.I don't want the smaller Logan's once you have the Prodigy's to me the other just don't cut it.
that's my opinion and not intened to opened anyone with other Martin Logan speakers.
I have a small room and don't want to give up the big soundstage I had but I know I have to give up something.
I need help.
Small floorstanders or monitors supplemented with a sub is what I'd suggest for your room size.

With your Wolcott amps, the choices are really wide open.
If you like the "immediate" sound and holographic imaging of MLs then I would suggest that you check out the NHT Xd system.

I'd also second the suggestion above for the Dynaudio C1.

Are you using any treatments in your new room?