Cost no Object but Small Room

What speakers would you recommend without consideration of value (well forget the US$100 thou plus monsters!) for smallish room?

I am moving places and it looks my dedicated 2 channel system will have to go the study. Room size is only 11 ft x 17ft, barely. However all there is the room is basically the system and a desk/chair.

I listen to all kinds of music but mostly jazz (including fusion), rock, pop, blues.
henryhk
Thanks James. I listened to the Minis a cple of times and really liked them but concerned my Darts will not be enuff for them...and don't want to chg my amps again. A fellow goner did say he has such a set up (Dart-Mini) and said the match was very good, so a bit confused actually. Over here, they don;t allow home auditions so I wld have to drag my amp to the dealership...yuk. The Minis at the dealership were driven by Spectral and Audio Rsch 210s, the latter sounding particularly good w/ the Minis.
James,
Just curious - which Metronome model did you hear with the Minis?

As the US Met distributor, I enjoyed reading your comments as my experience indicates the Metronome-Magico combo is quite exceptional. Our SF dealer, Audio Image, now represents Magico in addition to Metronome.
Sun Light Engineering SE 308 Concentric, a concentric is time alined and works wonderful in nearfield.
Henry, that's interesting you heard them with ARC gear. Do you remember the configuration of the system? Was it all ARC?

I was curious about the CJ line as well, they make high powered monoblocks recently reviewed in HiFi+.
I wonder what a pair of the 270 watt monoblocks would be like? I wonder how much heat those amps put out?

As for the Metronome cdp, I don't recall the exact model number, I just went to the website to check to see if I would recognize it, but wow, Metronome has expanded quite a bit since I last saw them. It was a larger 1 chassis unit I think...on the Signature line. But yes, it did not draw attention to itself at all which is complementary to itself in that system. Very resolute and coherent, and at the same time musical.

I prefer tubes however, so the over all sound was a bit thin for my taste, which is purely personal.

Henry, what were your thought listening to the ARC gear vs the Dart?
Yes it was all ARC. I can't really compare them vs Darts as it was two different systems, two different rooms and again I have not had the opp to hook my Dart gear with the Minis. But suffice to say ARC was incredibly impressive and I do love my Darts.