Cost no Object but Small Room

What speakers would you recommend without consideration of value (well forget the US$100 thou plus monsters!) for smallish room?

I am moving places and it looks my dedicated 2 channel system will have to go the study. Room size is only 11 ft x 17ft, barely. However all there is the room is basically the system and a desk/chair.

I listen to all kinds of music but mostly jazz (including fusion), rock, pop, blues.
henryhk
I remember seeing some of Alon Wolf's designs sold on here several years ago. I wondered who he was, and now he has the hottest speaker on the market...funny how things turn out.
Finally moved now. Still in unpacking mode and haven't even set up my 2 channel system in the study yet...too many boxes to clear! However I can already see without even listening that my current Kharma 2.3Fs are too large in physical size. So the search should soon begin. Here are the ones I have so far identified that I am considering after some research. Things to consider are footprint size (but height less of an issue), somewhat but not complete nearfield situation, needs to be driven by my Darts, even if not large should not be designed so that must be needs to be placed far away from backwall (like the Parsfails), etc.

Wilson Duette: didn;t like Wattpuppy 7s when driven Spectral but perhaps different given different tweeter: the fact they are designed so that placing near the back wall is fine is interesting to me
Sonus Faber Guaneri Homage
Magic Mini 2 (about as big as it can get in terms front to back 18 inches): Can the Darts drive these? I do notice fellow goner Wslam has this set up and I don;t listen at ear splitting levels..
Eben X-3: never heard them myself
Kharma Mini Exquisite
Avalon Indra (perhaps too big)
The Gallo towers (are these in commercial production yet?)

Among these I have auditioned briefly at dealerships, Magico Mini 2, Sonus Faber Guaneri, Kharma Mini, though need to revisit them all again.

Any comments?