Ugliest Speakers???

I'm sure most of us would never select a speaker solely on appearance but after sonics it probably would be a criteria, as well as size, weight, color etc.
Looking through the November Stereophile I noticed a new speaker on page 21, the Loiminchay. I'm not sure I could live with this one. It may sound great, I don't know but the appearance of the speaker could never cut it for me, definitely not my style.
What's your take on this one? Any other candidates?
128x128rja
Joeylawn, I happen to like the looks (no accounting for taste I guess) but people tend to not be very neutral on the looks. I do admit that when you sit in front of them, they do sometimes have this "giant flower" thing (think The Wall) going on... especially if one has had a few drinks out...
Also, Tbone, you are right about "taste". Cain and Cain speakers are Very popular in here, but I think they look awful.
I think there are a few speakers, as well as components, whose superb performance transcends their ugly appearance.
Absolutely no apologies needed joeylawn. Note I was the one pointing out the other ways people have ragged on them... and given how many different times and ways they have showed up in "ugly speaker threads", not much one can do about it :^)

And in any case, if other people really don't like them that much, they don't have to listen to music in my living room and can stay in the front hall instead :^)