Preferred Amps for Magico Mini II?

I am seeking input regarding best/favorite power amps for the Magico Mini II loudspeakers. Thoughts?
banpuku
Drubin....

i am going to guess you are Dan Rubin?

PS--your free Cds were a big hit..

Derrick

Dan you have been to my house and heard my Celestion system
Drubin, I am not a member of BAAS but was invited to the demo by another member. I didn't even know BAAS existed. Audiogoners , feel free to email to chat anytime. I am looking into joining BAAS, looks fun and a way to meet
audio and music lovers.
Joe
My dear friend has recently gotten the Mini II's.Stunning speakers,and replaced Kharma 1.0's.
He drives them to a fabulous degree with Rowland 8t SS amps.To voice the system,to his tastes,he uses tubes in the phonostage only.
A wonderful set-up.I heard the VAC stuff driving the Minis,and felt it was a wonderful combo,but believe me the *t was "made" for these speakers.Magical tonality(you would not know they were SS designs)and the BASS is on another planet from what I could have ever expected from these great speakers.
BTW,at 22,600 dollars the price is approaching the limit of where this speaker should be marketed.Just my opinion,and I do think they are expensive to mfgr.
Best.