Preferred Amps for Magico Mini II?

I am seeking input regarding best/favorite power amps for the Magico Mini II loudspeakers. Thoughts?
banpuku
Thank you, everybody, for your responses. Especially Serus and his detailed response. To power my Mini IIs, I am considering the following amps. Please let me know if you have any thoughts and/or additions/deletions to the list. Note, I have added the Rowlands to the short list per recommended post above. In alphabetical order:

Audio Research 210 or 610T
CAT JL2 or JL3
Goldmund Telos 400 or 600
Rowland 8T
Wavac HE833 (not sure if this will have enough power)

Concerning listening tastes, assuming an overly warm sound is a 1 and an overly etchy, bright sound is a 10, then I would say I prefer a 5 or 6. Most important to my listening tastes are a) transient response and dynamics followed by b) tonality. I want to be engaged in the music. A "hi fi" sound is not critical to me, rather true to life musicality is important.

Your comments are welcomed/encouraged. Thanks in advance.
FWIW, Magico's in-house system is Spectral electronics but they also have some VAC gear. Alon told me they had just brought in some Odyssey amps and he was amazed at how good they sounded with his speakers.

One your 1-10 scale, my impression of the Minis is that they fall in the 5-7 range (others will disagree I'm sure). So you want a neutral amp.
Drubin, your latest post doesn't surprise me. When I was at the demo last week
I couldn't help but wish I could hear the V3's on my Spectral system.
Joe
Drjoe, was it at your house that I heard the Daedalus and met Lou Hinkley for the first time? I think so, now that you mention Spectral.