musical subwoofer recommendation for 2-ch

Can someone recommend good subwoofers for 2-ch listening? I recently purchased a pair of very articulate speakers made by JAS audio. They have small woofers and so they are fast but do not have sufficient low bass.

I have a 15" Velodyne SPL-1500R. It is very powerful. But it is too slow to match up these speakers. So I'll save it for HT applications.

I am thinking to get two 10" subwoofers and connect them to the speakers. Is this a good idea? What are the good subwoofers I should consider?

Thanks in advance.
vett93
They have small woofers and so they are fast but do not have sufficient low bass.

Large woofers do not have to be slow. It boils down to motor voice coil diameter and magnet size and critical damped in design (basically this adds up to large size/cost)

Small woofers with small diameter but long voice coils get hot very quickly and you get thermal compression as well as distortion as they quickly exceed Xmax (linear operating range)...
I'm using a Martin Logan Dynamo with great success. It has 10" aluminum woofer that's very fast. About $600 or less. The next step up, the Abyss has a 12" woofer but is the same design. Both can be set up to fire down or out.
If I use just one sub, will it impact the channel separation and sound stage? My main speakers' specs claimed a -3dB point at 35Hz. Since the woofers are quite small (twin 6" per channel), I don't get the presence of low bass from them.

Which REL should I get?

By "slow", I mean the bass does not have texture. For example, you don't hear all the details in drum rolls.
Vett93, I am using a pair of MJAcoustics Ref200 with my Wilson Benesch Arcs and they are working out great. Fast, detailed, never muddy, manageable and a good blend with the speakers. The dual crossovers for the high and low inputs and a programable remote is a plus. Check out Jason Scott Distributing for info and give them a call.