Quicksilver amps an appropriate match for Wilson Sophia?

My Quicksilver mini mites work OK with Wilson Sophia IIs, but I'm constantly wondering how well the higher powered QS monoblocks would fare. Very interested in the V4, the Silver 88 or even the mid-monos. Which do you think would sound best, and why?

Listening to mostly vinyl in an 11 x 16 x 9 dedicated room. My VTL ST150 bests the QS mini mites (especially in low end impact), but not by much.
allison2
BTW, EH EL-34s in my Mini-Mites sounded brittle and splashy as did the Chinese 12AX7s (RCA 12AX7A's were WAYYY better). IF you go for 34's, seek out SEDs.
Just picked up a pair of mid monos and they seem to work well with the Sophias. Haven't yet had a chance to A/B/C the MiniMites, the MidMonos and the VTL ST150, but that'll be happening real soon. So far MidMonos aren't shy with detail, dynamics or bass. Enjoying the music while I cool down from all that amplifier lifting.
Still no examples of quicksilver amplifiers with Wilson Sophia? I would have expected these fairly common brands to cross paths at some point. Still working my mid monos whilst I save up for the Silver 88s!
Allison2, the Silver 88 has just recently been discontinued to be replaced by a 120 watt amp using the Kt150 tube. I understand the price is lower as well. The advantage of the Silver 88 is it's lower output impedance which should work more evenhandly with speakers with greater impedance swings. My understanding is the new amp has a higher output impedance. I totally agree with everything Bombaywalla said. I am currently auditioning a pair of dealer 88's with the KT150 output tube but with a much more efficient speaker and they are just sublime in everyway including bass. I would really think that the V4s or the new model might be a good fit but maybe not the BEST fit. You may want to call Quicksilver with details about the Sophias and ask him for his opinion. He might be able to help with your decision.
Bombaywalla- the Sophia 3 was measured by JA at 88.3dbs, actually higher than its specified 87dbs. Its impedance curve doesn't look particularly demanding either.

I ran my old Sophias with a BAT-VK75SE and it was a superb combo. I've never heard a Quicksilver.