Best Speakers to match Ayre V-1xe and K-1xe

I've listened to a lot of options in the last 3 weeks. Wilson Sophias and Watt Puppy 8's, Dynaudio C2's and C4's, Avalaon Indras. I wish I could hear Vandersteen 5a's but no local dealer. Does anyone who knows well or owns Ayre gear comment on the best fit?
mmike84
If you didn't like focus of the Wilsons then you will like the more diffuse soundstage the Vandersteen 5a's throw.(remember you have to add the $1k for the xcrossover otherwise you will fry drivers..), I found the Dynaudio split the difference but with a more closed in from a box which neither the Wilson (with proper placement) or the Vandersteens ever present.

You're Ayre gear will match perfectly with all those speakers.. I know that's no help but it's very neutral with plenty of power.
I don't know that there's a best speaker for that gear but Ayre typically demos with Vandersteen and recently with the new TAD speakers but those were all with the MX-R. I've particularly enjoyed the Focal Alto Utopia Be speakers.
Haven't heard them together myself, but your gear is reputed to be something special with Thiels.
I have owned both Ayres(V1-XE,K1-XE) and loved them with both the Thiel CS2.4 and 3.7. They also shine with the Vandersteen Quatros. (my personal favorite was the 3.7) Not quite enough juice for my 7.2s or I would still own the Ayre combo.