Do Usher spkrs sound great with Rock music?

I heard Ushers don't play Rock music all that well.I'm looking to purchase
the Be10's and would like some feedback.
Thanks mike
hiendmmoe
I'd listen to them very closely with your amplifier or something very similar before taking the plunge.
My opinion on all Usher speakers are that they like to be cranked. In other words they excel at dynamics and playing loudly. The BE-10 are very detailed sounding in the highs and might not be your cup of tea at loud volumes however. Audiofeil's advice is good. Don't buy until you try.
I am not a rock fan but if you want a speaker that is transparent,dynamic, and fast, I think the BE-10 may be what you are looking for. I have owned my BE-10s for about 1.5 years now so I think I have a good handle on what they sound like. Send me an email if you want to discuss.
I'm jealous! They are great speakers! I had recently heard the BE-20s driven by all VTL system at a dealer demo, and they were simply amazing. I agree with what Jig and Tboooe said.

If I have the room, these would be on the top of my list for the next upgrade. I'm currently using Verity Parsifal Encores.

FrankC
I would say: it depends on rock music you love
In my system Usher plays soft and musical rock just excellent. I mean: Simon and Garfunkel, Pink Floyd, Verve....even ZZ Top sounds good. Hard&heavy, punk and some oldies sound too soft to my ears. Be-10 are more universal though so you better try it with your own CD's to come to your personal conclusion