YG Acoustics add in Stereophile

I saw the YG Acoustics add in Stereophile and was wondering if anyone knew what "Competitor" speaker they were refering to in the measurements. I heard the YGs at CES and they sounded great to me.
dawa5309
Now YG claims Best on Earth. Wonder how YG listened and compared YG loudspeakers to all loudspeakers on Earth. Bold claim this I always take with a bag of salt. I do know a company whos loudspeakers are the best in the universe a big step up from Best on Earth email if you want to know. YG does use about $1800 worth of SEAs drivers at full price retail bet they get a price break. Whats the retail on this Best loudspeaker on Earth and why is it so much better than other SEAs equiped loudspeakers? I see many with very simlar design. Bet the hi-cost has something to do with much advertising.
You tell me if this is the 'Best on Earth': I went into the YG room at RMAF with a copy of Peter Gabriel's 'The Long Wlak Home', which is a soundtrack recording for 'The Rabbit Proof Fence'.

Track 1, moderate volume, 20 seconds in: the *midrange* driver bottomed out on a *bass* note, and snapped loudly. This is something I can't get my speakers at home to do, even if I play that track unreasonably loud. IME my speakers at home (Classic Audio Reproductions T-3) come off better than the 'Best on Earth'...
You know what's funny? Their advertisement got them recognition in this forum. Bad press is still press.

Atmashpere, RMAF is hardly the place to truly evalutate speakers.

JohnK, the drivers are not the only thing that goes into a speaker. What if they use Audio Note capacitors at over $1K a piece? Their enclosures are hardly "run of the mill" enclosures. ie mdf with veneer.

I have not heard these speakers....maybe they suck.
You have to be very confidant and bold with your design to make such a claim.
It is extremely difficult to prove it , if not impossible.
I am personally against claims of that sort but to my ear they sound great..............I would not say - THE BEST but close.
10 best .............? YES........but that is my opinion only.
Expensive.........absolutly . Are they worth it??
It depends on the your credit and savings account.
s7horton I design loudspeakers well aware of what goes into designing testing manufactering loudspeakers. And I see no AN caps in crossover pictures of YG. I could of missed them but still a $1000 cap is greatly over priced no mater how good it sounds my opinion. I have no comments to make about YG sound quality only the Claim best on earth and cost of said loudspeaker related to parts costs etc. And I have heard used these drivers and better SEAs in many loudspeakers when I see YG I think Madisound thor sitting on a sub.