YG Acoustics add in Stereophile

I saw the YG Acoustics add in Stereophile and was wondering if anyone knew what "Competitor" speaker they were refering to in the measurements. I heard the YGs at CES and they sounded great to me.
dawa5309
YG owners,
What amps are you using with your YGs? And what model YG speaker do you have?
I'm using Halcro DM88's for the left and right channel (ANAT ref II Professionals), I use two Linn Klimax solo's for the center channel (ANAT ref II main module). And a Linn Klout for each of the rear channels (Kipod Studios).

I've tried the Solos on the left and right and they worked well, certainly not of the level of the DM88s.

When I set up the Kipods as the rear channels, I actually wired them as the left right and listened to music. I find this a good way to determine the "best" placement. The combination of klouts (which is of course older amps) and kipods was very musical. I do have two klimax chakra twins that I was going to use on the Kipods, but have not felt the need.

The speakers are very musical, resolving, and transparent. I'm amazed at how they respond to everything that you do, setup, placement, etc.

Kevin
I moved my system from "private" to the forum. You can see it by clicking on the systems link.
I have a pair of Anat Ref II Studios. I am now running them with a Burmester 911 Mk 3 amplifier, connected in balanced mode by a Burmester silver XLR cable to an MBL 5011. The sound is quite good, but being a hobbyist I'm always looking for improvement. In the fall, I hope to try out other premaps. Three likely candidates are: (1) the Burmester 011, whch should partner well with my amp; (2) the MBL 6010D, which I imagine to be an improvement over the already good 5011; and a Halcro pre, which, based on previous experience, I regard as virtually a laboratory instrument. My musical tastes are largely classical, and I listen to CDs, SACDs, and FM radio, so a line stage is all I really need (the Burmester has phono inputs).