Room Size for Coincident Total Eclipse II

I have been considering getting a pair of used Coincident Total Eclipse speakers, but my room size is 13 x 11 x 9 feet tall, concrete slab floor.
I am wondering if any other members have used these speakers successfully in a room of similar size without experiencing serious bass overload (room node) issues.
I am able to treat the room if needed with bass traps behind the speakers.
Thanks, John
128x128roxy54
IMHO, the Coincident Super Eclipse would be a better match for your room size. Since the TE's mid-range speakers are relatively small and are arranged in a D'Apollito configuration for mid-band frequency reinforcement, I don't think you will have an issue with driver integration in near field listening environment. While my dedicated listening room was under construction, I have my TE setup in another room is an equal 8' distance near field configuration and the sound was awesome.
Sorry for the delay. I've got a 14.6' X 22.7' X 8' room, but have the stereo confined on one half... giving me about 13' of width. I'm sitting 9.2' from the speakers, with 2.2' behind them to the front wall and a 1.3' buffer behind my listening position (with a bit of light wall treatment).
inquire w/ Israel Blume at his email address shown on the Coincident website. He's very approachable & always been helpful & straightforward w/me.