Heres my plan, input please.

Learning this audiophile buisness is like trying to spell your name in a bowl of alphabet soup. When think you're just about there, it starts to float away and you end up with something else.
I just purchased a pair of Cremona Auditors and am in the process of purchasing the cremona center chasnnel. I plan to later add, as budget affords, a pair of Cremon floor standers and then move the auditors to the rear. Am I doing OK so far?
tensnet
Thank you one and all for taking the time to share your experience and offer your comments and suggestions, it is deeply appreciated.
The good news is.. I picked up the Auditors today and naturally couldn't wait to try them out so I set them on top of the console and plugged them in. They sound so good I think I'll leave them right where their at and not use the stands until later. The dealer suggested a REL B1 Sub Woofer, but I thik I'll leave it in the box until I research it. Tax rebates not going very far, guess I better get used to soup, but it's beginning to taste better already. Thanks again.
Cheers, Tensnet
Correction: It's the REL 10" 200W B3. I feel fairly con-fident about the purchase because so far the folks at Magnolia HI-Fi's flagship store here in Seattle have been very helpful.
cheers,
REL 10" 200W B3.

Check the HT Shack Subwoofer tests BEFORE you open this box.

IMD Distortion Tests Example

There are pages and pages of detail - I just included one example page. It is a real eyeopener. Performance is quite variable.