B&W 800d's or MAGICO V3's?

considering a move from my 800d's to the V3's? is this a side ways move or will it be a big improvement?
koegz
'Oracle

It doesn't look good to say the the V3's are overrated when you stated earlier that you wanted to aquire the line.
Audiooracle, I am sure Magico is really sad you did not pick them up. After all who would go with SBS if they can go with a guy like you working out of his van.
I heard the latest KRell Speakers in Munich w. a full Krell system. They are not the LAT series or on the website. They are new. They have a separate enclosure for Bass as compared to Midrange / treble. I honestly felt they had incredible potential. Give them a listen as you have Krell electronics so you are most of the way there. They had bass and if I remember correctly a Revelator Tweeter. Similar to the Magico if I am correct. I have a photo if you email me I can send it to you.
I by chance heard some symphonic stuff on a pair of the smaller Magicos stand mounts in NYC this past weekend with a top notch CDP and some very high end tube amplification (>120W/ch) and Nordost wires. It was definitely a sound I could live with. Very airy, smooth and detailed, with a nice and natural sounding "warmth" to the string section. The low end extension and dynamics were not to the nth degree, but overall I'd say the system was very pleasing. There was definitely still a significant "wow" factor there for me.
Magico V3 have more natural sound faster more airy more natural and faster bass better soundstage as well as better depth of image!!